City of Seagraves Water Department
Effective October 1, 2010
Water Meter Deposit: $100.00
Reconnect Fee: $75.00
What You Can Do to Control the Mosquito Population
- Mow tall weeds and grass as short as possible.
- Empty water from all outdoor containers, such as tires, pots, pools, any container that can hold water (Mosquito breeding grounds).
- Wear long sleeves and pants while outside.
- Limit outside activities: Don’t go out in the mornings before 10am and evenings after 8pm when mosquitos are most active.
- Use mosquito repellants with small quantities of Deet (Read labels before using on young children and infants).
Thank You for Your Participation!